When do you receive bonuses?
You can receive bonus payouts in a number of cases.
- When your bug report is rejected by the customer for one of the following reasons:
• Rejected – this bug is not relevant to the customer and will not be fixed.
• Rejected – this device is not relevant to the customer and, therefore, the bug will not be fixed.
• Rejected – this is a legit bug but already known.
• Rejected – this bug only occurs in the testing environment and not in the live system.
- When you submit a dispute ticket for one of your rejected or downgraded bug reports, the dispute manager accepts your dispute, and the test has already been archived, you will receive the bug payout for a rejected report or the payout difference for a downgraded report as a bonus.
- When a bonus is announced in the test instructions (and usually not listed in the payout table), the Customer Success Manager will send the bonus manually within 10 days after the test ends. Please contact us via the support chat if you don't receive a bonus after 10 days.
- When your bug report is rejected by the CSM for the reason "Rejected – this bug is not relevant to the customer and will not be fixed", you will receive a bonus once the customer reviewed all test results and the test got archived.
How are bonuses paid?
When you receive a bonus payment on our platform, the payment procedure is the same as with regular bug payouts: The bonus will be included in the invoice of the month, in which your bonus is credited to your account. Examples:
- The customer rejects one of your bug reports in February, the bonus is added to your February bill, which can be requested between March 11 and March 19 and will then be paid until the end of March.
- You receive a dispute bonus in November for a bug report that you submitted in October. The bonus will still be added to your November bill because it was credited in November.