Our bug dispute feature lets you dispute team leaders' or customers' decisions if you think that their assessment was incorrect. For more information about the general process, what to include in your ticket, and what restrictions apply, visit the following article.
To check if you can dispute a bug report decision and to find the feature, follow these simple steps:
- Open the rejected or downgraded bug report.
- On the bug report view, check the blue/green bar at the bottom of the screen.
- If you spot a button called “Open dispute”, you can currently submit a dispute ticket for that bug report. If not, check the restrictions section of the following article to understand why.
- Click the “Open dispute” button.
- Enter information for the dispute staff. Explain why you think this decision should be changed.
- Submit your dispute.
- The dispute staff will check your ticket until the 2nd day of the following month.
- Bug Report Rejections – dispute rules