We aim to ensure that our entire community agrees with the following statements and strives to work with fellow testers on a professional and friendly, but also competitive and challenging, level:
- We are a community of testers that works with each other, not against each other.
- We are a community of testers that respects and acknowledges each other.
- We are a community of testers that gets excited by software testing and its many challenges.
99% of the times this works well. However, there might be cases where someone does not play by the rules.
You can report abuse when another tester:
- behaves badly towards you
- reports a bug he/she forced to happen
- files a placeholder bug report
Things to add to any abuse report:
- We need evidence of the behavior. Please take a screenshot or a screencast and upload it in the abuse form.
- Include the exact screen name of the other tester in the abuse form.
- We also need your name so that we can contact you if we have any questions about your case.