Bug reports can only be submitted in tests. In each test, so-called features are given. You can only submit bug reports for these features.
You are only able to submit reports in a test if the following requirements are met:
- You accepted the test invitation.
- The test is currently running.
How to access the bug report form
To submit a report after the test started, proceed as follows:
- Go to the bottom of the test overview page. Here you will see the section Test these features.
- If the test is currently running, click on the Read feature description button of the feature that you want to submit a bug for.
- The feature description will open. Acknowledge the information by clicking on the button I have read and understood the instructions.
- The feature description will close and you will now see a button called Submit Bug. Click on it to open the bug form.
- Select the type of bug that you want to submit via the corresponding drop-down menu.
Now you can fill out the bug report form as described in our article Bug Report Requirements and submit it.
If the test has not started yet or has run out of time, the Test these features section will look like this instead:
Note that the Submit Bug button is disabled and that you cannot submit any bug reports.