Reproduction means to reproduce a bug on another device or environment (browser etc.)
You can reproduce a bug by opening the original bug and hit the “create reproduction” button far down to the right.
All important information:
- 10% of the original bug payout per reproduction (max 0,50€).
- You can’t reproduce your own bugs.
- You can’t reproduce rejected or customer accepted bugs.
- The final payout will be triggered with the acceptance/rejection of the original bug.
- You can only do one reproduction per environment.
- You can only reproduce two bugs per test.