Usability Suggestions are only available if the customer has selected them for the test.
The feedback is not about the design and color choices, it is only about the usability of the app or website such as;
- Improvements to existing features and functions.
- A feature that would make the product easier and more intuitive to use.
- It would be useful to have the option to sort by location as a user will often be interested in the closest store.
- Having mandatory fields marked in some way would improve the user experience and reduce frustration.
Negative Examples (if not instructed otherwise):
- Change the background to blue.
- Provide more filter options (without providing details or justification)
Things to consider:
- Try to think about cost/usage – is it worth it to implement your usability suggestion for the majority of users for this website/app?
- Does your suggestion provide a real and substantial improvement to the user experience.
- Everything with design and color is NOT usability relevant.
- You should always justify why your suggestion would improve the platform!