A bug was rejected or downgraded even though it was appropriate and well documented?
You can open an Bug dispute on a unfair rejection directly within out platform. To do so follow those simple steps.
- Find the rejected or downgraded bug
- Go into the details
- Scroll down to “Open dispute”
- Click open dispute
- Type in the message to the dispute manager why you think this decision should be disputed
- Submit your dispute
If you are not allowed to submit a dispute the dispute button will not be available. This can have several reasons.
- Bug type doesn’t support disputes
- You are blocked for the dispute in the current month
Bug Dispute rules:
- Your Dispute ticket has to be handed in within 72 hours.
- The Dispute decision is final and won’t be reviewed again.
- Please keep your request short but as detailed as needed.
- If you submit more than 4 Bug Disputes in one month, 60% of them must get accepted, otherwise you are not allowed to submit any Bug Dispute in the following month.