One of your reports was rejected or downgraded by either the team leader or customer, even though you sticked to the test description and our guidelines? If you consider the team leader’s or customer’s decision to be wrong, you can open a bug dispute within 72 hours after the decision.
Once you submit a dispute, the report gets locked and the team leader cannot change their decision or the details of your report any longer.
A member of our experienced dispute staff will make a final decision based on your given information. Please note that the dispute manager cannot reopen your report and cannot send requests for more information.
The dispute manager’s decision won’t be reviewed again. A second dispute, e. g. for the customer decision, cannot be opened.
How to submit a Bug Dispute
Follow these simple steps:
- Find the rejected or downgraded bug
- Go into the details
- Scroll down to “Open dispute”
- Click “Open dispute”
- Type in the message to the dispute manager why you think this decision should be disputed.
- Submit your dispute
What to include in your dispute message
Please consider the following guidelines for a successful dispute:
- Help the dispute manager review your case by providing all important information and by pointing out uncommon instructions in the test.
- If you want to prove the team leader or customer wrong, provide additional proof by uploading another attachment and sharing the link in your dispute message.
- Keep your request as short as possible but as detailed as needed. Longer messages don’t increase your chances of winning the dispute.
- Don’t cite rejection reasons or whole feature descriptions because it unnecessarily lengthens your message.
The “Open dispute” button won’t be available if you are not allowed to submit a dispute. This can have several reasons:
- The 72-hour time frame to open a dispute is already over
- You are blocked for the dispute in the current month
- The bug type of your report doesn’t support disputes
- You already submitted one dispute for this report
- An automatic bonus has been paid to you due to a customer rejection
Bug Dispute block
On the second of each month at 12 am Berlin time, we calculate how many of the disputes that you submitted in the previous month were accepted. If less than 60% of them got accepted, we will have to block you from the dispute system for the ongoing month. In that case, you will automatically get unblocked exactly one month later (on the second of the following month at 12 am Berlin time).
The above does only apply if you submitted five disputes or more in the previous month.