Your User Story executions will be reviewed by the Team Leader who can either approve or reject them. Note that if a high percentage of your executions get rejected by Team Leaders, you can be excluded from testing User Stories on the test IO platform. You will see the status of your reviewed User Stories on the test overview page.
Here’s a list of the most common User Story rejection reasons:
- The execution is incorrect
- The wrong device has been used
- The wrong screenshot/screencast has been attached or it has been used for a different User Story execution before
- The screenshot/screencast doesn’t show the URL and the date
- The comment is insufficient and does not provide relevant details (more details here)
- The User story can’t be executed due to technical or other reasons, but you've submitted it as “Works”.
The standard payout for the User Story execution is 0,20 EUR. This is the current default payout and might be subject to change in the future. Please check the test details before you start testing.
Your User Story payout will be credited to your tester account once the test gets archived (up to 10 days after the test ends).