The payout can be requested monthly here and will be credited to your given account.
How does this work?
To enable us to send your payout to you, we need your payout data. Please enter them on the Payout Data page, which looks like this
Consider the following information regarding all payment methods:
- Make sure you are able to receive money with the chosen payment method in your country – some may not be available.
- Your payment account must be fully set up – legitimization, all information provided, etc.
Currently, you can choose one of the following payment methods:
- IBAN/BIC (EU only)
- This option is for EU Bank Accounts
- You need SEPA payment information (IBAN and BIC)
- The main currency must be set to EUR.
- You need SEPA payment information (for a EU Payoneer Card) and enter its IBAN and BIC in the “IBAN/BIC (EU only)” tab.
As a European citizen, you need a VAT ID to request the payment. It can be entered at your tester account payment details.
This VAT ID needs to be associated with a business that can write invoices internationally.
My bill is marked as paid, but I didn’t receive my money:
Yes, this is quite confusing, but as soon as we start the payout process the system marks the bill as paid. The status paid does not mean that the money is transferred, it means the payout process has started and will be transferred soon.
If you didn’t get your money by the end of the month, please contact us via the chat.