The payout can be requested monthly here and will be credited to your given account.
How does this work?
Consider the following information regarding all payment methods:
- Make sure you are able to receive money with the chosen payment method in your country – some may not be available.
- Your payment account must be fully set up – legitimization, all information provided, etc.
Currently, you can choose one of the following payment methods:
- EU Bank Account
- It must be from a country supporting the SEPA standard.
- The main currency must be set to EUR.
- You need a EU Payoneer Card and enter its IBAN in the bank account section of your test IO profile.
As a European citizen, you need a VAT ID to request the payment. It can be entered at your tester account payment details.
This VAT ID needs to be associated with a business that can write invoices internationally.
My bill is marked as paid, but I didn’t receive my money:
Yes, this is quite confusing, but as soon as we start the payout process the system marks the bill as paid. The status paid does not mean that the money is transferred, it means the payout process has started and will be transferred soon.
If you didn’t get your money by the end of the month, please contact us via Chat.
The Payout Data window looks like this.