Bug reproduction is when you are able to reproduce a bug on another device or environment (browser etc.)
You can reproduce a bug by opening the original bug and hit the “create reproduction” button at the bottom left.
Create a reproduction directly from the similar bugs list:
You can also create a reproduction directly from a similar bug report. So if you realise your bug has already been reported when you are creating your bug report as it is shown in the similar bugs section, you can click on the reproduction button directly and upload your evidence.
All important information:
- 10% of the original bug payout per reproduction (max 0,50€)
- You can’t reproduce your own bugs
- You can’t reproduce rejected or customer accepted bugs
- The final payout will be triggered with the acceptance/rejection of the original bug
- You can only do one reproduction per environment.
- You can only do two reproductions per bug.
- Reproductions of content bugs are usually not allowed
- You should only reproduce bugs, where the issue is present on your system