Bug reproduction is when you are able to reproduce a bug on another device or environment (browser etc.). You can also create a reproduction report where you are not able to reproduce a bug on your device.
You can reproduce a bug by opening the original bug and hit the “can you reproduce this bug: Yes or No” buttons at the bottom left.
You need to state if you can reproduce a bug or not and which environment this is for.
You can see in which environments a bugs has already been reproduced in the right sidebar.
Create a reproduction directly from the similar bugs list:
You can also create a reproduction directly from a similar bug report. So if you realize your bug has already been reported when you are creating your bug report as it is shown in the similar bugs section, you can click on the reproduction button directly and upload your evidence.
All important information:
- 10% of the original bug payout per reproduction (max 0,50€)
- You can’t reproduce your own bugs
- You can’t reproduce rejected or customer accepted bugs
- The final payout will be triggered with the acceptance/rejection of the original bug
- You can only do one reproduction per environment.
- You can only do two reproductions per bug.
- Reproductions of content bugs are usually not allowed
- Reproductions are only paid if the bug is accepted by the team leader and customer.